The Summer Itinerary
It is my honour to for the first time officially announce HRH Archduke Christoph II’s Summer Itinerary. While HRH is abroad the Royal Parliament, the Government, the Minister-President and the Privy Council will not be in active duty (except for emergencies). It is therefore my duty to give all of you an early update on the length of HRH Summer Journeys.
Please note that this itinerary is only preliminary and will most likely change during the coming days, weeks and months.
- June 13th – Leaves the Malmo HQ for Russia
- June 21st – Arrives in Ulaanbaatar
- June 26th – Arrives in Beijing
- July 29th – Arrives in Copenhagen
- July 30th – Arrives at his summer retreat in the Hawk District of Mimas
- August 5th – All governmental and royal offices are taken into active duty again
As you might have calculated this means that it is only just above two weeks until the governmental services will be closed for the summer holiday. If you need to contact the Archduchy please do so as soon as possible.
All messages received during the summer holidays will most probably not be answered until August. The Office of the Marshal of the Realm, the Office of the Minister-President and HRH the Archduke will still operate the Twitter account but not as frequent.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask them on Twitter, in the comment section below or at our Email: